Marketing & Communications Officer – Based in Singapore
Established in 1995, AAL is a leading global breakbulk and project heavy lift cargo operator. Our customers represent dynamic industries worldwide like energy, oil & gas, mining, forestry, leisure, agriculture and infrastructure development – and our vision is to be the best at what we do and to create sustainable growth and an unparalleled reputation, built on trust and service.
We are seeking a motivated and highly energetic individual to join a busy department as a Marketing & Communications Officer, reporting to our Marketing & Communications Manager – to be based in our Singapore HQ.
- Help in the successful delivery of AAL’s annual Marketing & Communications plan;
- Assist in the execution of all general day-to-day functions of the department, including budgeting;
- Work with internal colleagues (from other departments) and source, communicate and negotiate with external partners / suppliers around the world;
- Distribute scheduled and ad-hoc external and internal communications and direct mail;
- Moderate the Company’s social media platforms and online websites;
- Administer the Department’s records, files and its video and photo library;
- Help to plan and project manage all manner of events and photoshoots worldwide;
- Source, prepare, distribute, update and control stock of the Company’s premiums and sales & marketing materials;
- Help to prepare new communication messages, presentations and reports.
Qualification and Personal Requirement
- Two years or more, work experience in a similar or complementary position / environment;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to exchange information and ideas clearly and concisely;
- Self-motivation with strong multitasking and time management disciplines;
- Someone who can follow up and deliver on agreed tasks at hand – to deadline and objectives;
- An analytical thinker who is also creative and thinks outside the box;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and ability to learn new software systems;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to structured KPIs;
- Willingness to learn and be part of a fast-moving department, within an exciting and high-pressure shipping sector
If you are a Singapore Citizen, or Permanent Resident in Singapore, you may apply for the position via email or online.
If you think you meet the criteria specified above, you may apply for the position via email or online. For an application via email please quote the Job Title for our consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Human Resource Advisor
|Closing Date (Submission)||17th January 2019|
To apply for the above Position, please click on the APPLY ONLINE button below.