Established in 1995, AAL is an award-winning global breakbulk and project heavy lift cargo operator. Our customers represent dynamic industries like energy, oil & gas, mining, forestry, leisure, agriculture and construction – and our vision is to be the best at what we do and to create sustainable growth and an unparalleled reputation, built on trust and service.
We are seeking an ambitious Chartering Broker to join a well-established team based in our Singapore HQ. The successful candidate will be a quick learner with a desire to develop a career with a leading shipping operator. The Chartering Department you would be joining comprises highly experienced professionals and operates one of the largest fleets of multipurpose heavy lift vessels in the sector.
- Promote AAL’s ocean transport solutions to target customer groups.
- Monitor and evaluate market developments in assigned trade lane/s, identifying chartering opportunities and assessing potential returns.
- Manage and negotiate terms and contracts with customers, to achieve maximum returns.
- Build solid understanding of each vessels cargo and stowage requirements and liaise with various other internal departments to optimise same.
Qualification and Personal Requirements:
- At least 2-5 years working experience within the project & heavy lift sector.
- Experience in IMOS desirable.
- A thorough understanding of BIMCO booking notes and charter parties.
- Fluency in English.
- Transferable skills: excellent negotiation skills; analytical thinking; good customer service ethics; solid follow-up practices; good time management; fast learning and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Only candidates already located in Singapore can be considered for this role.
Please apply via email to email@example.com
If you think you meet the criteria specified above, you may apply for the position via email or online. For an application via email please quote the Job Title for our consideration.
|Closing Date (Submission)||-|
To apply for the above Position, please click on the APPLY ONLINE button below.