Junior IT Application Specialist
Established in 1995, AAL is an award-winning global breakbulk and project heavy lift cargo operator. Our customers represent dynamic industries like energy, oil & gas, mining, forestry, leisure, agriculture and construction – and our vision is to be the best at what we do and to create sustainable growth and an unparalleled reputation, built on trust and service.
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our global IT Department, as a Junior IT Application Specialist and be based within our headquarters in Singapore. The dynamic team you would be working with has been a valuable business partner within our company for over 25 years and provides top notch services to all departments across our international office network.
In this role you would build applications using tools such as Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365 and Power Platform. The applications you are building will support our business groups from operational to corporate departments. You will be able to dive into the development process from project planning and drafting ideas to evaluation, making recommendations and troubleshooting. You would also be able to give our staff guidance and training on your IT applications.
- Collaborate with other IT team members to design, build, and maintain applications;
- Build applications for various platforms using common frameworks, mainly of Microsoft technology stack.
- Write and debug code.
IT Application Administration and Support
- Manage all requests / inquiries from users using Help Desk system;
- Troubleshooting issues. Liaise with vendors when necessary;
Business Requirement Support
- Create reports to support business groups processes;
- Present IT initiatives to address business problems with IT application features;
- Coordinate the project working groups
- Effectively communicate relevant project information with the business group and project team;
- Handle project documentation
- Liaise with vendors to provide User Acceptance Test assistance;
- Provide continuous support in application operations and problem solving in relation to projects;
Qualification and Personal Requirement:
- Fresh graduate or up to 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Ability to apply academic knowledge to practice.
- Someone who can communicate effectively with all levels of users and colleagues.
- A tenacity to source and provide solutions.
- You are already working and based in Singapore.
If you think you meet the criteria specified above, you may apply for the position via email or online. For an application via email please quote the Job Title for our consideration.
|Closing Date (Submission)||18 November 2021|
To apply for the above Position, please click on the APPLY ONLINE button below.